1. What makes your pizza unique?
- We use Tommy's own recipe brought over from Italy for our dough which makes our crust flake like a cracker and crisps on the bottom when cooked.
2. How do you cut your pizzas?
- All of our pizzas are cut mid-western style, in squares, unless requested otherwise.
3. Do any of your stores deliver?
- Our store at 4279 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. delivers around the city of Dublin.
4. What are the five most popular pizza toppings?
- Pepperoni is requested the most, followed closely by Mushrooms and then Sausage. Green Peppers and Onions round out the top five. All of these most popular items make up our "All-The-Way" pizza.
5. Can you ship your pizzas across the country?
- We get lots of requests for this from customers who have moved away from Columbus. Unfortunately we are not able to ship our pizzas. In order to ensure the highest quality of the product, we believe it is best fresh out of the oven.
6. What is the Old Oven?
- Our old-style brick oven gives the pizza a crispier crust than the conventional electric ovens.